* 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
* 3/4 cup chunky or smooth peanut butter
* 1/2 cup granulated sugar
* 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
* 1 egg
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375°.
Cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until fluffy.
Blend the flour, baking powder, soda and salt together well.
Add these dry ingredients to the butter mixture. Add the chocolate chips.
Drop cookie dough by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 375°.