Instructions: Google the phrase “(insert your name) looks like” and find the best ones from the first page of results. DON’T FORGET TO PUT IT IN QUOTES, otherwise it won’t work.
1. Eleanor looks like she just sucked a lemon (I’ve actually been known to do this … by choice)
2. Eleanor looks like a big bird (but hopefully not the Big Bird!)
3. Eleanor looks like your average kindly great aunt (just practicing for the future, when I’ll be an exceptional, kindly great aunt!)
4. Eleanor looks like she’s reading a book in bed (in reference to Eleanor of Aquitaine’s tomb, but one of my favourite poses, too)
5. Eleanor looks like a monkey (and she acts like one, too)
6. Eleanor looks like Jimmy Carter in a wig (now there’s a visual for you!)
7. Eleanor looks like Liv Tyler in that picture (ah, that’s more like it)
8. Eleanor looks like she’s high as a kite (this is news?)
9. Eleanor looks like Karen Carpenter wearing Richard Carpenter’s clothes (one of the rare occasions when I’m truly lost for words)
10. Eleanor looks like she’s “plotting an assassination.” (only sometimes…)
P.S. Thanks so much for the warm, understanding comments to my previous post. You’re a lovely bunch! 🙂 That was one of my posts where I was talking to myself, as much as to my visitors, but a bit of validation never goes amiss. 😉
To answer a question I got by e-mail, regarding the previous post, no I’m not Jewish, but I respect and acknowledge all religions and spiritual leanings. My/our friends and acquaintances are a very mixed bag of various world religions, those who are spiritual rather than religious, and a few who profess to not believe in anything. I believe in what works and makes sense for me, and everyone else is entitled to do the same. Live and let live, and all that. Some of us acknowledge each other’s special days, even though the days mean nothing to us personally, and that’s the way we like it.
P.P.S. Tammy, that cup in my header is a magical vessel. It might be holding tea, or cider, or coffee, or hot chocolate, or anything else that your little heart desires. Think of what you want it to contain at any given moment, blink your eyes twice, and it’ll be holding whatever you were wishing for. 😉