– A good health care system and excellent professionals who are there when needed.
– Walking in the back door and feeling my space welcome me back home.
– Hope. Not for a cure, but for a return to a full life. A different kind of life, but a full one nonetheless.
– Genuine excitement about the future and the changes that it will bring.
– Feeling truly alive again in mind and spirit.
– Really liking who I am at this point in time.
– Loved ones and friends who understand everything, and who appreciate me just as I am.
– This amazing world that I wake up to every day.
Life is beautiful.