I saw this over at Pea’s place, and had to give it a go. I love word puzzles, and memes that work the brain, so this is right up my alley.
Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following…They must be REAL places, names, things…NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Your name: ELEANOR
1. Famous Athlete: Eric Lindros
2. 4 letter word: Ease
3. Street name: Enniskillen Avenue
4. Color: Emerald green
5. Gift/present: Earrings
6. Vehicle: Explorer
7. Tropical Location: Ecuador
8. College Major: Engineering
9. Dairy Product: Edam cheese
10. Thing in a Souvenir Shop: Emblem
11. Boy Name: Edward
12. Girl Name: Elizabeth
13. Movie Title: E.T.
14. Alcohol: Elderberry wine
15. Occupation: Electrician
16. Flower: Evening primrose
17. Celebrity: Ethan Hawke
18. Magazine: Elle
19. U.S. City: El Paso
20. Pro Sports Team: Everton Football Club (England)
21. Something Found in a kitchen: Egg beater
22. Reason for Being Late: Engine problems
23. Something You Throw Away: Envelopes
24 Things You Shout: EEEEK!!!!!!
25. Cartoon Character: Elmer Fudd
I don’t do tagging, but feel free to give it a go. 🙂